The New Blogger: Same Problems Now with New Problems!




When I went to my Viridian blog, viridianfuture.blogspot.com, I got an error message. All of the pages in viridianfuture.blogspot.com respond with this same error message. I tried tweaking a post and publishing it. The post succeeded but the blog is still dead.

This "upgrade" of Blogger reminds me to be careful and sober when I plan upgrades. This upgraded version is very unstable. There are signs that the blogging fad is dying. I am too busy at work (and my side projects GameBoyz and PrefabSite), or else I would start shopping for a new blogging service...
"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

* Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
* Provide the following error code and additional information.

bX-vjhbsj


Additional information
uri: /2007/01/battery-breakthrough.html
host: viridianfuture.blogspot.com"



Thank you, Blogger, for advising me to go to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group but not bothering to include links to either.

Comments