SG-1 Wants to Advertise on ThoseDeWolfes.com !

I got this email from Linkstar Media

Hi Mike,

Would you be interested in selling some advertising space on your website, Thosedewolfes.com?

We act on behalf of a reputable client base and can tailor a text- based ad that would complement your site. We can also offer a 12 month up-front rate for simplicity.

Please let me know if you would like more information.

Kind regards,
Fe Turner


___
This message was sent by Linkstar UK Limited, it is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication and its contents in error, please notify us at info@linkstar.co.uk and delete it and any copies from your computer.

This e-mail has been checked for viruses but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the opening use or onward transmission of the e-mail and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data and no responsibility is accepted by Linkstar UK Limited in this regard.


My reply:

Could you get Shanks and Quinn to give me the run down on how this works? I spoke with Messers Kenobi, Windu and Kloon and they highly endorse this concept.

Thanks,

Mike DeWolfe


Their domain info:

Domain name:
link-star.co.uk

Registrant:
Linkstar UK Limited

Trading as:
Linkstar UK Ltd

Registrant type:
UK Limited Company, (Company number: 6672204)

Registrant's address:
145-157 St John Street
London
London
EC1V 4PY
United Kingdom

Registrar:
eNom, Inc. [Tag = ENOM]
URL: http://www.enom.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 19-Aug-2008
Renewal date: 19-Aug-2010
Last updated: 19-Aug-2008


----

UPDATE:

I got a spontanous reply to my mocking reply:


Thank you for writing me back. I have just been informed that upon review by my supervisor, your site was not quite right for our client after all. I am still interested in doing business with you on behalf of our other clients though. Perhaps you have some more sites that might be suitable?

I'd be really grateful if you could send me a list of sites to review and then maybe we can work something out.

I'm really sorry for whatever inconvenience this might have caused you and I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to write me back. Hopefully we will be able to do business soon.

Best regards,
Fe Turner

Comments